Friday, April 9, 2010

a long week

I finally finished my paper. It was 10 pages long! I haven't written anything that long in almost a year. But when I finally handed it in today, I felt a great sense of accomplishment. Its amazing how good it feels to hand something giant to my professors. I worked on that paper all week. My room now resembles a land fill and I'm sleep deprived but it feels so good to be done!

My birthday is coming up on Monday. I've started receiving cards and packages in the mail and its pretty exciting. I got a slip for a package in my mail box today and when I went to go get the package it turns out that for some ridiculous reason we need our ID to pick up packages. So I had to hike all the way back to my room (which is only on the 2nd floor so its not that big of a deal) and get my ID so that I could pick up my package. As I approached the desk, I was talking to my mom on the phone and complaining about the new mail policy. The desk worker (also my RA last semester) started scolding me while I was on the phone with my MOM. I wanted to wave the phone in her face and say, "Hello! I'm on the phone!" but I didn't. Its just ridiculous because I don't even have to do that at the real post office! Oh well.

Thank God it is FRIDAY!!! Its been a long week! Much love! If you actually read this far you should let me know. Leave me some love.
-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment