Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crisis

It's been a while since the last time I blogged. I don't really think anyone reads this but that's fine with me. Its a new year and a new semester. I think that this year will be the year that I finally read through the Bible in a year. I've never actually read through the whole thing. I've read bits and pieces; books and chapters. But never the entire thing.  I'm going to do that this year. I'm going to Africa in March. I'm very excited. I hope to see all the animals I've ever dreamed of seeing.
Speaking of animals, I'm going through a mid-college crisis. I'm not sure if I still want to be a vet. I'm not sure if my grades are good enough to be a vet. I'm not dumb, I've just never learned to really apply myself. Its a problem that has been plaguing me for at least three semesters. So I don't know if I'll even apply to go to vet school. I'm thinking about being a trainer or a zoo keeper or something. When I was little I always wanted to be a trainer at Sea World. It was my dream and currently I'm applying for an internship at a little place called Gulf World Marine Park. Its basically a Sea World knock off but I'm sure they'd be offended if I described it like that to their face.  I would have the opportunity to work with dolphins, sea lions, and penguins. Its like a dream come true. But first I have to get the internship. We'll see how that goes. I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I'm going to ace it. And if I'm going to ace it that means I need to stop blogging and actually study for this test. Here I go! Wish me good favor with teachers and chemistry. Much love to anyone who actually reads this! xoxo
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment