Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I just want to know

When you read a book, have you ever sneaked a peek at the ending; just opened the back cover and flipped to the last page and read the last paragraph or sentence? I do it all the time. I'm too impatient I want to know what happens at the end. If the last sentence doesn't sum up the whole book then I'll read the sentence before that and before that until I get a basic summary of what is going to happen. Sometimes I wish I could do that with my life. For example, if I'm about to embark on some new adventure, such as a new job or a new boy or a new class I'd like to know how its going to end. Will I get fired or promoted? Will my heart be broken or will I find true love? Will I pass or fail? Sometimes, I'd just like to know. That's all.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment