Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bucket List 2.0


I figure this should probably get written down so I don't forget to do any of them and so I can start crossing them out.

Ashley's Bucket List*
1. Publish a volume of poetry
2. Record an album
3. Travel to ALL the places!
4. Go to Paris and sword fight with baguettes in front of the Eiffel Tower
5. Change a life
6. Find love
7. Keep in touch with my best friends no matter the distance
8. Find a career I'm passionate about (I can say with almost absolute certainty that I've found the career for me: zookeeping.)
9. Go skinny dipping
10. Visit every state in the US (I have been to 39 states so I have 11 states left)
11. Do some sort of acting
12.  Volunteer at an elephant orphanage in India or Africa
13. Go to the Galapagos Islands again
14. Visit every island, country, or ice berg with a penguin population
15. Meet the president of the United States
16. Go skydiving
17. Go to the hot air balloon festival in New Mexico


*This list is subject to change. Additions will definitely be made. 
So far this is all I can think of. If they are crossed off they are done.
I'm excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment